Due to the health conditions, we are sorry to announce the closure of the theatre until further notice.
Therefore, the following performances are cancelled:
- Le Ballet royal de la Nuit 17, 18, 20 and 22 December
- Une Nuit parisienne (New Year's Eve Concert) 1 and 3 January
- Le Monde d'hier 7 and 8 January
- Le Salon des artistes 17 January and 6 February
- Le Voyage dans la Lune 20, 22, 24, 26 and 28 January
- Rêve ou destin 4 and 5 February
- L'Orchestre - Cherche et trouve autour du monde 18 and 20 February
- Les Voix de Nancy 9, 10, 11, 12 and 14 March
↪ The opera Les Voix de Nancy becomes Are you in love? - NOX#1, a 100% digital and free project. Click here for more information.
- Inachevée 17 and 18 March
- Stabat Mater 21 March
- Cap sur l'Écosse 25 and 26 March
- Le Salon des artistes (tea time) 28 March
For these concerts and operas, you can either exchange your tickets for another show of the season, opt for a credit note valid for 1 year, or request a repayment of your tickets via this form.
The Place Stanislas ticket office remains closed for the moment, but the ticketing team can be contacted by telephone from Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 5pm on +33 (0)3 83 85 33 11 or by email at: email@example.com.
Refunds can be requested:
If you wish to request a refund by post, your file must include:
Audiences who have bought their tickets at the Salle Poirel ticket office (for concerts performed by the Lorraine national Opera Orchestra) must follow the recommendations mentioned above. Reimbursement will also be managed by the Opera.
For further information or to request reimbursement files, please contact the ticketing service on +33 (0)3 83 85 33 11 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any request concerning the processing and follow-up of refunds, please contact the accounting department on +33 (0)3 54 50 60 86 (Monday - Friday, 9am - 12pm / 2pm - 5pm).