from 22 June to 1 July
We are very pleased to announce the reopening of our theatre on May 19!
For the concert Voyage en Italie, given the new health protocol and curfew in force, the schedule has to be moved up to 7 pm (instead of 7:30 pm and 20:30 pm initially planned) and the placement modified (distance of two seats between each group of 6 people maximum).
If you have purchased one or more ticket(s), you can maintain your arrival, new tickets will be sent to you in the coming days with your new seats, after confirmation from you.
If this new schedule does not suit you, you can choose to either refund your tickets or have a one-year gift voucher.
In either case, please inform us of your choice by filling in this form.
For the opera Rigoletto, the schedule has to be moved up to 7:30 pm (schedule unchanged on Sunday at 3 pm). If this new schedule does not suit you, you can opt for an exchange on another date, for the refund of your tickets, or for a credit note in the form of a gift voucher valid for one year by filling in this form.
The ticket office will reopen on Wednesday 19 May at the usual times (1 pm-7 pm).
In the meantime, you can contact the ticketing service at +33 (0)188.8.131.52.11 or by e-mail at: email@example.com.
We continue to process reimbursments for the following cancelled shows:
- Le Ballet royal de la Nuit 17, 18, 20 and 22 December
- Une Nuit parisienne (New Year's Eve Concert) 1 and 3 January
- Le Monde d'hier 7 and 8 January
- The artists' salon 17 January and 6 February
- Le Voyage dans la Lune 20, 22, 24, 26 and 28 January
- Rêve ou destin 4 and 5 February
- L'Orchestre - Cherche et trouve autour du monde 18 and 20 February
- Les Voix de Nancy 9, 10, 11, 12 and 14 March
↪ The opera Les Voix de Nancy becomes Are you in love? - NOX#1, a 100% digital and 100% free project. Click here to discover it.
- Inachevée 17 and 18 March
- Stabat Mater 21 March
- Cap sur l'Écosse 25 and 26 March
- The artists' salon 28 March
- Young people's concert 1, 2 and 3 April
- The Turn of the Screw 7, 9, 11 and 13 April
- The Seasons 16 and 18 April
- C. & R. Schumann #1, #2 and #3 17, 19, 22 and 23 April
- Le Salon des Artistes 17 April
- Les Mille et une Nuits 29 and 30 April
- Julius Eastman "Works for four pianos" 11 May
- La Noche de los Mayas (free concert) 14 May
- Le Salon des artistes 15 May
For these cancelled shows, you can either exchange your tickets for another show of the season, opt for a credit note valid for 1 year, or request a repayment of your tickets via this form.
Refunds can be requested:
If you wish to request a refund by post, your file must include:
Audiences who have bought their tickets at the Salle Poirel ticket office (for concerts performed by the Lorraine national Opera Orchestra) must follow the recommendations mentioned above. Reimbursement will also be managed by the Opera.
For further information or to request reimbursement files, please contact the ticketing service on +33 (0)3 83 85 33 11 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any request concerning the processing and follow-up of refunds, please contact the accounting department on +33 (0)3 54 50 60 86 (Monday - Friday, 9am - 12pm / 2pm - 5pm).